Built as a fisherman’s cottage in 1872 this two bedroom cottage has been fully renovated in 2013 and has full central heating. It is comfortable and warm and has been decorated to a high standard.
It is situated inside the castle walls and is literally a 1 minute walk to the award winning Albion pub, although it may take longer to walk back. The town centre pretty much begins at the end of the road next to the Albion Pub. It is also only a 3 minute walk from the train station so easily accessible if you are holidaying without a car.
- Entrance porch Start your tour here!
- Dining area
- Living area
- Downstairs toilet and shower
- Upstairs bathroom & toilet
- Front bedroom (sleeps 2)
- Rear bedroom (sleeps 2)
- Outside space
- Central heating
- TV in the lounge with Free Sat
- Check-in is after 3PM
- No smoking
- Only booked guests may enter property
- Pets – House trained pets are allowed with own bedding
- Cleaning and sanitation is provided before check in.
- Guests expected to keep the house tidy during their stay.
- Smoke detector
- Fire extinguisher
- Lock on bedroom door
Want to Book?
Looking for a deal?
To be notified of news and discounts join our mailing list